Look, Feel, and Perform Better
I've weighed myself 2 days in a row now and the scale says 142
Amy weighed herself on 11/1: 139.6. A loss of more than 4 pounds.
Started the challenge as a size 8/10 (depending on the clothes). I went shopping 2 days ago and had to buy a size 6!!! Feeling great because the combo of CrossFit and Paleo has taken me from a size 12 at the start of the year to a size 6 now!!! Yay!
I've weighed myself 2 days in a row now and the scale says 142
ReplyDeleteAmy weighed herself on 11/1: 139.6. A loss of more than 4 pounds.
ReplyDeleteStarted the challenge as a size 8/10 (depending on the clothes). I went shopping 2 days ago and had to buy a size 6!!! Feeling great because the combo of CrossFit and Paleo has taken me from a size 12 at the start of the year to a size 6 now!!! Yay!
ReplyDelete