Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16th - Thanksgiving Plans

9 days left in the 36 Day Paleo Challenge! That means 10 days left 'til Turkey Day!

What are your plans for the big feast? Are you going to try for a Paleo Thanksgiving dinner or just splurge on cheap carbs and pumpkin pie? Maybe a mixture of the two?

Here are some links for ideas if you're going the healthier route:

5 comments:

  1. i gotta be honest, i'm gonna splurge until i cry. it's my favorite holiday and always has been. i will definitely walk away from this challenge with a better understanding of what i put into my body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely splurging, but I'm going to try to fill up on the meat portion (since I haven't had turkey or ham in like 7 years!!). I'm really looking forward to some naughty desserts as well:).


    I hope I can get right back on the wagon on Friday, though:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paleo Thanksgiving? Not a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My splurge will be mashed potatoes and gravy, and I am making a baked brie dish that I may or maynot share with everyone else :)

    I am pretty happy with the way I have avoided sugar and desserts, I may have a piece of pumpkin pie but that is really it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on ya, Melissa. I think I'm going the same route. Amy's making a paleo thanksgiving and I may have a slice of pecan or pumpkin pie, but that's it.

    I will be indulging on some Patron XO Cafe tequila too.

    We're celebrating Thanksgiving on Saturday, so I'll be adding a few days to the challenge for me. Sunday, however, it's go-time at BW3's! Chicken wings and beer ... most likely followed by Ben & Jerry's....

    Then it's back on track.

    ReplyDelete