Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 15 - New Recipes

Found any good recipes during the Paleo challenge?

Post your favorites here!

I'm still accepting pictures of Paleo meals, so send'em my way and I'll put'em up for all to see!

5 comments:

  1. Breakfast: leftover pork chop w/ almond meal & honey, 1/2 acorn squash, walnuts

    Lunch: leftover pork chop w/ a small amount of broccoli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recipe over at paleoblocks for zucchini chips. I'll bake some up next week for a review.

    http://paleoblocks.blogspot.com/2009/11/paleo-recipe-roasted-zucchini-chips.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner: Spaghetti squash w/ a bunch of meat sauce (Laura's Lean), 1/2 apple, almond butter, walnuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. b - 2 bacon & egg muffins & primal pancake w/ honey

    l - taco salad

    s - celery & almond butter

    d - chicken soup

    ReplyDelete
  5. B - coffee, 2 eggs (fried in coconut oil), turkey breast, 1c. broccoli, 1/2c. butternut squash soup, 9 almonds

    L - chicken breast, 1c. BS soup, 1/2 apple, 9 almonds

    D - @ olive garden - chicken breast (no sauce), asparagus and salad (dressing is probably not paleo, though)

    S - 9 almonds, more coffee, 1hb egg, 1.5 apple (can we say BINGE?!?!), 12 brazil nuts

    ReplyDelete